August 23, 2008

Semangat kawan-kawan =)

Tenkiu boss(Darren Yan Ching Lun) to teach me wut the meaning of semangat kawan-kawan...
Because of semangat kawan-kawan i'm still alive happily till now..
I really appreciate to have u all dear..
U are are b there when i need support from u all...
~~i really luv u all..muahhhh~~


>> With my boss,Darren Yan Chin Lun..Tenkiu boss alwaz giv me some advice..fetch me to class ..to work when i ad late...n alwaz help me when i had probs..Congrats boss for ur graduation ..But pliss upgrade ur vocabs..muahahh


>> Ah meng ,bf Kathleen..deputy pres of 12th residential college ,university of malaya..very nice person..he never say no when u ask sumthing help from him...x pernah marah..erm totally different with kathleen which is super duper garang...


>>qiqi..qila...if u look at her in a glimpse she totally look like me..hahaha..the way she talk..the way she walk...n gila-gila ..hahhaha..but a level kegilaan tuh quite different..hahaha she lil bit more gile2 from me... :)


>>Mun..act my junior at school...Mjsckl ..my x rumate ..chubbier than me..haha..very obsess bout her love :)



>>Ijat Ustazah Izzatul Husna..From Kedah...Crazy shopping... crazy bowling..muahhahaha..As a Ustazah alwaz giv advice to us...hahahhaha..Alwaz said to me dat i'm very bluuurrrrrr person..huhhh(is it i'm so blur person??huh)


>>Wei Kiat n Wei Shan ..(Wei Wei) Wei shan is my x rumate..alwaz membebel to me..n make sure i'm not skip my meal..act she is so cute..face like 6 years old child..ahaks..Wei Kiat is my x vice secretary..very helpful person..sowi wei kiat ..i alwaz bullied u...thanks also coz alwaz help me..I'm really excited to wait for wei wei generation kids..hahahah


>>Fahmi aka ayam..my course mate..erm..he's look like girly boy..hahah.crazy bowling all the time... he also our dreber ...(His car,TT turbo very powerful in UM)...very sentimental boy..hahah..u noe wut his mom call him as mimi..name manja at home.muahhaha


>>Gugu....Gunalan A/L Sahadeven..very cute..at first meet him..he's slim..but rite now..hahaha..He alwaz together with gaga...


>>Kathleen Por Chhe Ern ..super duper garang..all our click very afraid with her because she super duper garang...so i dun want to comment her...hahah =) only one person can comment her without afraid dat is gabriel tenh swee meng..haahahah =)


>>Gaga ganesa Nambiar..he's like our brother who take care of his siblings...when u with him..u'll feel like u r safe..quite gangster lah dis boy...hahhaa =)


4 comments:

DarrenYan said...

Haha...
Akhirnya Darren YanChingLun free tulis comment kat Effa Comez punya blog....

Huhu..
Actually u all yang ajar i apa itu Semangat Kawan-Kawan... Sincere...

Sepanjang 4 tahun i kat Uni, u all ilh my most appreciated friends...

em... excied buka account, tak tahu pula nak cakap apa... i kan pemalu..

Thanks u all very very much..

Give the the best moment and memory at Uni...

Thanks...

I love u all

Muazzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

effafazierah said...

i also luv u all..saya sayang boss,kath,meng2,gaga,fahmi,ijat,mun,qila,
gugu,arvin,jimmi,ban,wei kiat,wei shan..luv u all..muaahahh.tenkiu boss..sbb ur idea nk satukan pelbagai kaum dalam satu team buatkan kami jadik kawan baek..kita jadik kawan baik..waktu saat saat epa perlukan kawan-kawan semua ada kat tepi epa..tima kasih...

boss windu kamu

Anonymous said...

wahh.. kutuk orang no1...kang aku kutuk ko kang...naye tak berlagu..aghahahha
meh nak cite...1patah perkataan jeh..rex...
hahahaha
leh leleh air idong laahh...
epa.. gudluck frenster 2009..eh lupe..guudluck kat aku gaks...huahauhua... jom kuala pilah~?

effafazierah said...

hahahah..bese r..
dah kalu aku suke dia..
nk wut camne..hahaha
ya gud luck2..gud luck tuk pekse gak.
hahhaha..
skandel x abes2..
hahahah

 
;