August 22, 2008

Semester Break(^_^")

Just 2 days leave before semester break is finish...huhuhuhuu....At first i'm planning to study for mid term exam in a whole week of sem break but unfortunately i'm not feeling well...4th time in this month i have been sick ...got high fever..vomit..sore throat..extremely cough..huhuhu..(dunno y dis happen..may b because i'm not care bout my health lately ..)everything dat i have planning b4 cant run smoothly...huhuh..2 days leave..but a lot things is not done yet...my soil investigation...my kajang silk highway project...my study for mid term exam...waste water treatment n ode(i'll die leyh if not score in dat mid term..huhhuhu)..my 4 lab reports which is ad late to submit(huhuh..ingatkan can do it all the lab reports in dis semester break..)..huhuhuuuhuhu...

effa chan ganbattene...by hook or by crook I need to finish all the stuffs before dis coming monday..huhuhuh~~

If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don't do it, and it won't happen.

To begin, begin.


Yoshhhhhhhh!!!!!

0 comments:

 
;