May 25, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

f.r.i.e.n.d.s


"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"


"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails"


"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself"

"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be."


"The language of friendship is not words but meanings."


"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
"

THEY ARE THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE

neway tenkiu kat boss
sbb gather us together
luv u all
windu u all
thanks teach me a lot ya friends

semangat kengkawan
*********
act selaen diowang adew satu ag kawan baekku
omar bin mohd alias

since form 3
kitaowang mmg bek
thanks also to him
giving me advises

************
&

last but not least
the most best friend i ever have
is
HIM
thanks a lot understanding me so much
teaching me a lot of things
bersabar ngan epa
i really love u

emoticons Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

 
;